The NMRA Ford Nationals and UPR Products have teamed up to bring you the ultimate All-Ford Car Show experience at each and every NMRA event. As you enjoy all the action these events have to offer, be sure to check out the UPR Products NMRA Car Show, presented on Saturday and Sunday at each event. Better yet, shine up your Ford car or truck and enter the show to be a part of the all-Ford extravaganza, and you’ll have a chance to win one of over fifty awards given each day of the show.
|For a complete list of NMRA car show classes please select the event you plan to attend and refer to the official car show flyer|
Whether you’ve got an original vintage Ford, a restomod Mustang, a power-packed SVT, a new Mustang, or anything in between, there’s a class for your Ford, and a shot at the grand prize, a beautiful best of show acrylic award. Everyone has a chance to win one of several raffle prizes provided by the sponsors of the NMRA Ford Nationals series. And it doesn’t stop there! Each NMRA Car Show event is covered by Race Pages, the official magazine of the NMRA.
A big part of what makes the UPR Products NMRA All-Ford Car Show series the best in the U.S. is the awesome Car Show Awards Pavilion at each event. From the moment you enter the facility with your show car, the NMRA Awards Pavilion is the place to be. Car show registration takes place at the Awards Pavilion, followed-up later with a drivers meeting hosted by NMRA’s car show director, Dave Farley, and finally the official awards presentation will take place there at 4:00 pm each day, Saturday & Sunday.
The UPR Products All-Ford Car Show NMRA Series is judged by our Car Show Director in the classes listed below. The judging is done on a casual scale, but done in a fair and consistent manner on how well the entry has been prepared.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW
- After purchasing your car show entry ticket at the gate, proceed to the car show area for registration and directions on the display area for your car. Note: Trailer cars must be unloaded and trailers parked in the designated area; please follow our parkers’ directions. ABSOLUTELY NO TRAILERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE SHOW AREA!!
- Present your car show entry ticket to the registration personnel at the registration tent. Here you will receive your registration card, dash card and a Goody Bag. Please fill out your registration card completely and legibly, since all announcing and magazine coverage is derived from what you write. Place your dash card on the driver’s side of the windshield or dashboard.
- All Participants must decide AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION which class they wish to enter and write it on the dash card.
- Make sure that the hood and trunk are open as well as have all doors resting against the door latches.
- There will be no “FOR SALE” signs allowed to be displayed in the windows. These signs are only allowable in the floor or on the seat. Car must be registered in the show or will be asked to leave the area.
- Tents and canopies are allowed but only in designated areas by the officials and if space permits.
- All Car Show Participants must have their car on site no later than noon in order to be judged properly.
- Please do not remove your vehicle from the car show area until after the awards presentation at 3 pm. Exceptions include: True Street entries or an emergency. If either of these occurs, please notify the Car Show Director immediately.
- ANY CAR SHOW AWARDS earned MUST be picked up at the event. No awards will be mailed! If you have to leave early, you forfeit your award.