Thanks to all of our racers and fans for a successful event last month and we are excited for our trip to the St. Louis area at the end of the month.
The NMRA/NMCA Super Bowl of Street-Legal Drag Racing event July 30-August 2 at World Wide Technology Raceway will be conducted under safety guidelines to ensure everyone’s comfort. Common sense distancing will be in effect throughout the venue. We ask all attendees to spread out whenever possible. If you are within 6-feet of one another, please wear your facemask. Wash your hands regularly. Spread out in the stands and midway areas. If you have a fever, feel unwell or are considered an ‘at risk’ person, we ask that you please stay home and join us later in the season.
Gate operation during event (Thursday-Sunday)
- Purchasing your racer, crew and or spectator tickets online is recommended
- Cuts down on the human interaction at the gate.
- Speeds up the gate entry process – Link to online ticket sales – https://tickets.thefoat.com/NMRANMCA/NMRA+NMCA+SUPER+BOWL+2020/tickets/event-36029/
- Purchasing racer, crew and or spectator tickets at the gate is functioning as normal if desired.
- Normal NMRA/NMCA registration is operating as always.
- New – Registration Forms are online for Racers to fill out, print, and bring to the event. This will speedup the Registration Process and cut down on the human interaction.
- NMRA RACER FORMS LINK https://www.nmradigital.com/racer-crew-forms/
- NMCA RACER FORMS LINK https://www.nmcadigital.com/racer-crew-forms/
- NMRA/NMCA ONLINE FILLABLE TECH CARD
- PARTICIPANT WAIVER
- COMMUNICABLE DISEASE WAIVER
- CONTINGENCY FORMS BY CLASS
- Registration Safety Precautions. – Registration Personal will, Maintain 6-feet social distancing in line. Wear Masks & Gloves when appropriate. Use Hand Sanitizer provided for all at Registration. Pens will be single use with disposal receptacle provided.
Time Slips for the St. Louis event, we will use the Time Slip accusation via Digital Time Slip App.
- On your smart phone, In the App store, search for “WWT Slips” and get that app
- On your browser – go to dynogeeks.com/apps/wwtr and download the “WWT Slips” app from that site.
- Enter the app, watch the short video and enter your car #
- If you need assistance acquiring the app or learning how to use it – See Angie, Morgan, Gene or Rollie at Registration.
- If you don’t have a smart phone, See Angie, Morgan or Rollie at registration and we will set up a process for you to acquire your time slips.
Text Message System
- Follow instructions at this Link:
- NMRA https://www.nmradigital.com/dl/2020/2020-racer-text-message-system.pdf
- NMCA https://www.nmcadigital.com/dl/2019/2019-racer-text-message-system.pdf
- OR – See Angela Nine or Morgan Hixon at Registration for personal instruction on messenger system.
ETI (Extended Tech Inspection) Tech process
- Take advantage of this program, by applying and getting a Yearly ETI Sticker at Tech during your first/next event.
Staging Lanes – We will be utilizing all Staging Lanes.
Front of Tower – Restricted Access Area in front of the Tower – Social Distance in Restricted Access Area.
Starting Line Area – Crew is permitted on the starting line with their car. Once the car has run, crew must retire to the Restricted Access Area in front of the tower and Social Distance in that area.
Tower – Control Room Access will be functioning as normal
- VP Racing Fuels Midway Trailer will be in a designated area on the NMRA/NMCA Manufacturer’s Midway.
- Track Fuel Station will be operating during the event.
Helmet Rental program suspended indefinitely – due to COVID-19 Guidelines Racers that show up without a helmet or with an illegal helmet for competition will have to purchase one in order to compete. Several vendors on the Manufacturer’s Midway offer proper helmets for most categories.
Track Concessions will be open and will by using all recommended CDC guidelines. Full Menus and Drinks
Track Restrooms – Concrete Restrooms will have designated IN and OUT Doors. Please use designated entry and exit.
Sunday Church Service with Social Distancing
- Held at pavilion in the concession area.
- Seats will be spaced so as to abide by recommended social distancing guidelines
- Area is provided for drive-In type parking of carts
Aerospace Components Winner’s Circle Experience – Limited to Racer, Racers Crew and Family. One NMRA/NMCA represented and One Aerospace Components representative will facilitate/participate in The Aerospace Components Winner’s Circle Experience.
Racer Payouts – Normal Payout Process/Procedure at the NMRA/NMCA Registration Trailer. Please use Social Distancing while waiting in line.