Unless you’ve hiding under a rock the past 18 years, you know that the Nitto Tire NMRA All-Ford World Finals is the largest blue oval motorsport show on the planet! As if that fact alone wasn’t enough to ensure your journey to Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green, Kentucky, September 29th – October 2nd, the NMRA has compiled 10 more reasons you need to witness firsthand the spectacle that is the NMRA All-Ford World Finals:
- Watch as Thousands of Ford Mustangs & 20,000+ Mustang Fanatics Take Over Bowling Green, Kentucky!
- See 2016 NMRA Champions Crowned in the Aerospace Components Winners Circle
- Get Ready for the After Hours NMRA Grudge Night on Saturday
- Meet Street Outlaws’ Boosted GT & Mike Murillo and Watch Them Race in Grudge Night
- Walk and Shop the Largest Manufacturers Midway of the Year…Great Deals!
- Drool Over the Largest UPR Products Late-Model and Early-Model Ford Car Show of the Year
- Race in the Huge QA1/ Muscle Mustangs True Street Class with A Bonus TREMEC Stick Shift Shootout for Manual Racers
- Enjoy Specialty Classes Including VMP Terminator/GT500 Shootout, Henchmen Racing Turbo Coyote Shootout & Livernois EcoBoost Battle
- Smell the Rubber as Tires Explode in the World Famous NMRA Burnout Contest
- Meet Your Favorite Ford Magazine and Website Editors and Personalities
The Nitto Tire NMRA All-Ford World Finals will determine all NMRA Keystone Automotive Ford Nationals class champions and will once again feature after hours NMRA Grudge Night on Saturday with special celebrity appearances and racing by Street Outlaws’ Boosted GT and Mike Murillo. The NMRA World Finals also showcases the largest manufacturers midway of the year, the huge UPR Products late-model & early-model all-Ford car show, a huge used parts swap meet, the world famous NMRA burnout contest, and much more! For more information on this must attend event please log on to www.NMRAdigital.com/KY or call 714-444-2426.